Many guys in relationships feel or think that their girlfriend doesn’t make enough romantic gestures. It affects their self-esteem and happiness in the relationship. Guys always think that they are the only one in their relationship who always tries to do romantic things for their girlfriend. If you want to get your girlfriend kiss you more often or make her more interested in you then read this article and follow the tips.
A kiss creates love or makes you crave like a drug. A kiss makes your heart beat faster and you feel the love for your loved one. Almost every girl never initiates the kiss. So, if you want to get a girl to kiss you then you need to make a few moves first. If you are dating a girl, then it is always easy to do that. But if you are trying to get a kiss on the first date then it is not possible. You need to take it slow and follow the tips.
Best Tips to Get Your Girlfriend to Kiss You More Often:
1.) Show Affection to Your Girlfriend
Showing affections are the best ways to get your girlfriend kiss you more often. If you show her affection, then she will show you affection back. Do it regularly, but don’t smother her.
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University,
- When you are walking with her in the mall, hold her hand or hold her hand while watching movies.
- Give her a kiss, when you greet her.
- If she doesn’t know that you are there, then come up behind her and hold her from back and kiss her neck.
- Cuddle her on the couch, with your arms around her, and run your fingers through her hair.
- Offer to give her a hand, foot or back massage. Girls like to be pampered.
2.) Don’t Overdo It to Get Your Girlfriend to Kiss You More Often
If your girlfriend tells you that you are too clingy, or she doesn’t to be affectionate then try to find a balance between what type of affection she wants and what she thinks is reasonable. If she doesn’t like it, she may get annoyed by some of the affection you show.
- Try to back off a little bit and respect her feelings. But don’t stop showing affection completely, slow down with a few kisses and hugs, and focus on putting emotion into the ones you do give her.
3.) Compliment Your Girlfriend
When your girl does something nice, appreciate her. Don’t prepare a script of what to say or don’t be dishonest. Say, what about her makes you lucky, what about her makes you want to have her by your side or what about her makes you happy.
- If she is wearing a nice dress, say something like, “What a beautiful dress. You look nice”.
- If you notice she has gotten the hair cut recently then compliment about her haircut.
- If she accomplishes something smart, hard or grueling then tell her you to respect her.
- Simple compliments always work best like you have pretty smile or you have beautiful eyes.
- Compliment her with a smile and in a sweet tone.
GOTO NEXT PAGE TO SEE THE REST
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University, UK education lesson blog