A bare face is just as beautiful as a face with makeup. Follow the steps below to fully embrace your natural beauty.
1Be clean and hygienic. Being clean is all about being fresh and looking your best. If you’re clean, you’ll look great and feel even better.
- Take a shower every day, preferably in the morning. The shower will wake you up, and there’s a chance your body could sweat in the night.
- NOTE: If you have brothers or sisters who take showers in the morning, and there is only one shower, take a shower before you go to bed. If it’s hot out, don’t sleep with the covers, and sleep with the sheets instead!
- Wash your hair every other day. Washing it too often can strip natural oils and cause frizziness.
- Find shampoos and conditioners that suit your hair’s texture. If you have a dry scalp, you may consider using a dandruff shampoo.
- Don’t use too much of any product. Too much gel or mousse can result in a really bad hair day!
2Moisturize your skin. Drink a lot of water and find a lotion that suits your skin. There are different types of lotion for different skin types.
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University,
- If your face is oily, always use moisturizer. It may seem ironic but it’s still important. Use one that’s meant for someone who has acne.
- If your skin is dry, use a thicker cream based moisturizer. It will help your skin stay moisturized longer.
3Wash your face daily, once in the morning and once at night. Washing your face will help wash away dirt and layers of skin that build up over the day.
- Try to find a face wash that is appropriate for your skin. You probably want a “non-comedogenic” wash, which simply means that it won’t clog your pores.
- If you’re beginning to get pimples, use over the counter acne products. If it’s getting worse and you’re worried about it, visit your doctor who can prescribe something to help.
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University, UK education lesson blog