Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University,
There are many things men don’t know about s*x that women really want them to know. Well, the researchers at the Kinsey institute have done the hard work and come out with the answers.
Here are the 13 things you need to know
1. Bigger size p*nises are not always better, instead women expect p*nis size to match p enetration.
2. Women love p*nis size of between 5.5 inches and six inches when fully erect.
3. Women pay attention to girth over length. P*nis girth can be defined as the thickness of a male p*nis when it is fully erect.
4. Throughout the history of mankind, females prefer human males who are well-endowed.
5. What matters most is how to use the p*nis properly to achieve maximum sensation leading to a woman’s orgasm.
6. Both increases in length and girth play a crucial role when it comes to satisfying a woman, s exually of course.
7. Bigger p*nis girth gives both strength and consistency of the p*nis.
8. When the p*nis is making its entry into the v*gina, it hits a wider area that holds sensitive nerve endings resulting in a much intense sensation for orgasm.
9. The tighter it gets into the vaginal walls, the more pressure it has to stimulate the nerve endings.
10. The first three inches deep into the vaginal entrance wall is considered the most sensitive area.
11. The bigger the p*nis can fill the vaginal walls, the better s exual sensation it offers.
12. Men with an average size p*nis are preferable when it comes to proper stimulation of the sensitive nerve endings of the v*gina.
13. Varying the techniques of p enetration such as angles and changing s exual positions are also both important
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University, UK education lesson blog